Welcome to Docton Animal Clinic
Pets are our passion!
We are hiring for an experience veterinary technician or a Registered Veterinary Technician. Please click here to view our job posting and further instructions.
August 2022 Announcements
- -Limited Urgent Care Services are available for our clients. YOU MUST CALL THE DAY YOUR PET NEEDS SEEN. We begin answering the phone at 7:15am weekdays or 8:15am on Saturdays. We will schedule you an arrival time so that we can manage our workflow and your wait time is reduced.
- -Please enter the lobby upon arrival.
- -We are not accepting new clients at this time. Please check back each month for updates.
- -Clients are permitted in the building. Our team will wear a mask in the exam room if requested.
- -Ask about leaving your pet with us for an exam/treatment if you need to use our Urgent Care services.
- -If you have been ill with COVID-type symptoms, please stay home. We have a dedicated team serving you, but we need to keep our team healthy in order to continue doing what we love - helping pets and their owners.
As always, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
Accessing Your Pet's Records
Petly is a great way to view your pet's health records at anytime, and easily connect with us!
Need a vaccine history for boarding this weekend? With Petly you can print your vaccine records right from home plus, so much more including:
Our new mobile app is called Pet Health Network Pro. You can use it to request an appointment, view your pet’s vaccination history and prescription details, request prescription refills, and access information about our practice. To start using the app, download Pet Health Network from the Apple App Store or the Android Google Play store.
Whether you have the mobile app or not, you can text us at 937-202-4518
Online Store Options